In the first lesson we conduct the EASy Report™. This gives you a baseline for your speaking, reading, writing and listening. We gain a clear understanding of your goals. Your English tutoring goals could include speaking skills, everyday expressions and slang, sentence structure, vocabulary, grammar, listening, discussion and English conversation.
Your tutor will design a course just for you so you get the results you want. English tutoring can take place at your home, workplace, the tutor’s home or an agreed location. Our tutors are experienced, qualified ESL teachers who understand your needs and will work with you to really improve your English in a time and cost-efficient way. We equip you with the skills to build confidence and communicate effectively in English.
- To be confident in using English
- To participate more in various settings
- To understand what is going on in meetings, lectures, small groups
- To increase your fluency and comprehension for everyday communication
- To clearly articulate yourself
- To help you excel in communication to reach your goals
Pronunciation, Fluency and Accent Reduction
- English Pronunciation
- How to pronounce words you often use
- Accent reduction – problem areas based on your first language
- Difficult sounds – correction and practice
- Word/sentence stress
- Natural rhythm and intonation
Reading, Writing and Spelling
- Spelling – phonetic rules, pronunciation of sounds
- Writing – academic, essays, reports, emails, presentations, resume writing, editing
- Reading – reading comprehension, vocabulary, summarising skills
We come to you
We meet you at a location and time that suit you. Would you like to have lessons in a café, library, home or office? Lessons can be delivered mornings, evenings, weekends or within business hours if preferred.
Frequency of Lessons
We are flexible in our approach and can deliver lessons as often as you like according to your schedule. To maximise your language learning we recommend sessions of 90 minutes, at a minimum of two times a week. Students need to commit to 90 minute lessons.
We provide one-to-one English tuition as well as small group training in all language areas. We cater for all backgrounds and create a supportive, practical and enjoyable learning environment. Our focus is always on the learning outcomes of the individual and working with you to achieve your goals.
Based on the results from the EASy Report™ our experienced and dedicated tutors will deliver a program that meets your exact needs within your specific requirements. We can help you with: speaking, listening, pronunciation, vocabulary, accent reduction, writing, academic English, grammar, business and workplace English, conversational English, general and academic IELTS, reading and more.
Highly Qualified Tutors
Our team of tutors are fully qualified and highly experienced in the ESL field. They all have ESL Teaching qualifications, along with professional teaching experience as well as business backgrounds. You will recognise your tutor as they will be wearing an ESL Tutoring Badge.